SHAHI TUKRAY - CREAMY SWEET TOAST
8-10 slices of bread
1 to 1 1/2 cup sugar
1 cup milk powder
2-3 green cardamom(discard its shell/skin-ground seeds)
Pistachios(sliced thin vertically)
Almonds(sliced thin vertically)
yellow food color
1. Fry the slices of bread in a little oil until light brown (I made french-toast in place of this)
2. Remove ,cut these bread slices diagonally and set it aside.
3. Combine milk, milk powder, sugar ,color and cardamom.
4. Bring it to boil and reduce heat to medium.
5. Keep simmering until the milk gets thickened.
6. Arrange the bread slices in the milk and bring to boil. Turn once to coat both sides. Let milk thicken.Remove from heat.
7. Now arrange the soaked bread slices where you want to serve. Decorate it with chopped nuts. Serve it cold.